Tuesday, August 16, 2011

why do i feel...

i) as if i'm the only one here doing so much work 2 achieve the unit's kpi???
ii) sooo geram at my maid (or his dad or his uncle) for causing me headache wit tis western union hiccups???
iii) that house-hunting in kl, tho has ended now, could lead to temporary mental instability?
iv) the older i get, the less tolerance i have for fasting?
v) and yet no matter how much i want to refrain fr taking that 2nd helping during iftar, i stil fail & sometimes end up wit the 3rd helping even???
vi) that i find it very very very difficult to maintain my interest to keep myself well-groomed during office hours?

to be continued...............

vii) easily annoyed by silly little mistakes done by everybody at home?
ix) i havent taken advantage of ramadhan at all???
x) life is so unfair to us?

& last but not least..
why do i feel like trying out colour-blocking trend?

-picking myself up. 10.00pm. 16082011

No comments:

Post a Comment