Monday, June 25, 2012

wake up call ;)

it's monday & i've got like 4000 files fr last week. ok, i exaggerated a bit, but i do have countless files that i've lost track o wic ones to make payments, wic ones to prepare memos, wic ones that just need updating. haish.

& i've only managed to send out 1 memo (aft about 500 times correcting mistakes here & there!), shot out few emails, settled 2 payments. another haish.

tis seems more than monday blues.

went to clinic earlier, met a fren fr another dept who excitedly said to me "u pregnant, kan?". i was dumfounded, couldnt suppress my inappropriate loud chuckle. "ya, that's wat i heard. some1 was looking for u & was told u were on mc. & some1 else said u're pregnant & every1 else were like... aahhh. no wonder she was on mc", said she sincerely.

dunno whether to cry or to... no. i shud be crying. i shud be feeling sori for myself.

i've let myself become tis fat & it makes ppl think i was prgnnt.

or mb i shud just paste a note on my forehead saying that i'm a single mom? mb i shud.

i told a fren 'bt it & she asked me if the ppl here have no idea 'bt my status. & i said, wat status? come on... if u use the word 'status' it feels like u're putting a label on it. & labels mostly do not have +ve connotation. unless it's designer labels. hehe. i prefer the word 'single mom' instead o 'status'. it makes me proud. just like in bahasa. if u say 'janda', it's kinda embarrassing. u use 'ibu tunggal' instead. ok, i'm ranting already.

i twitted 'bt it & a male fren playfully congratulated me. like wth??? & i said he was stupid (& i'm not sori 'bt it & i just wont be).

i know i'm not the only one who's unfortunate enuf to have had experienced tis. but we might have reacted differently dealing wit it.

a fren said 'how could they be so insensitive?'. another fren said 'i dont dare asking ppl if they were preggy, afraid that i might be wrong & it really is a sensitive issue (i rephrased tis but that's the gist)".

me? i curse myself for being in tis physical condition that allows ppl to get the impression that i'm prgnnt & cause them to bluntly come to me for assurance. & just like a cherry on top o BR ice-cream gold medal ribbon flavor, half o the ppl in that dept really thot so. & IF i had the possibility to be prgnnt in the current state, alhamdulillah. the ironic is, there wasnt any.

so ppl thot that i was prgnnt. wat a wake up call that is.

i will wake up 2moro. for 2day, let me enjoy my kfc's flaming krunch. hehehe.



verdict: it's just so so. i love my hot & spicy better ;)

4 comments:

  1. LOL! lawak siot entry ni! but are u that fat? i dont think so.. officemates ko mata kero kot... :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm that fat. Esp the mid section & the rear section. The kind o fat that makes prgnnt lady so enviable for being prgnnt & unpregnnt lady like me looks... Well... Like a prgnnt lady. Get it? Get it?
    Huge sigh.
    & the fact that I couldn't resist food these days, is a bad bad bad sign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...ppl are heartless..sabr je la ye, awie... i used to get that a lot (the preggy thingy)...aku cuma "a'ah" kan aje.. psl 'status' tu...i never really like the mord miss j to be used esp i have a close friend that was once a miss j. maybe kawan sekerja kau tu prnh jmpa dhani so they make conclusion kau still in a married relationship. anyway, take care..jgn ko cilikan plak mulut org tu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha cilikan! :p i shud be depressed kan patutnye but i'm not. dunno it it's gud or bad. hah.

    ReplyDelete